Join our team
We’re always on the lookout for exciting, committed, talented people who share our goals. Available job openings are listed below, but if you don’t see your area of expertise listed, contact us and tell us about yourself and why you’re a good fit with planet orange. You never know!
We have offices in San Jose and Concord. Email your resume to email@example.com
See all our current openings posted on Indeed
Now Taking Applications
Termite and Pest Technicians
We are currently seeking motivated and personable candidates to train as Termite/Pest Control Technicians. You will perform anti-termite or pest control treatments as outlined on job orders. This will frequently require that you enter crawl spaces, attics, and other confined spaces to ensure an effective treatment. You will also communicate with customers to set expectations of the treatment you will be performing. This is a great opportunity to start a career with comprehensive paid training, licensing tutorials and materials and state licensing fees. For the right individual, this a growth oriented opportunity for individuals that want to learn a trade and a business and personally evolve as you gain experience and confidence.
**Many other opportunities exist once training and licensing are completed.**
- Prepares job sites for treatment.
- Applies botanical and traditional pesticides to residential and commercial structures according to work order specifications, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Completes required production forms at the end of each assignment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to write simple notes to communicate to customer service personnel
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
- Maintain valid driver’s license.